Approved for 15 CEUs/ PDAs for NCCAOM and most states’ recertification
Note: This is the ONLINE version of this class. You will receive no printed materials, all of your work will be done online.
By understanding traditional Chinese disease categories, a practitioner is better able to treat the modern Western diseases that patients complain of, whether it be the common cold or multiple sclerosis. Join Bob Damone for this revealing, singularly useful clinical information.
The course covers:
- How to make a traditional Chinese disease diagnosis in modern Western patients
- How to reframe modern Western diseases into Chinese disease categories
- How to use Chinese disease diagnosis to more efficiently discriminate the patient's pattern(s)
- How to select and modify medicinal formulas based on disease diagnosis
- A time-tested, step-by-step problem-solving method
- Clinical effective treatment strategies for a variety of diseases your patients present every day!
Recommended reading (not required)
The Treatment of Modern Western Medical Diseases with Chinese Medicine by Flaws, B., Sionneau, P. $129.95
Treatise on the Spleen and Stomach by Li Dông-Yuán $29.95
The Treatment of Disease in TCM: Vol. 1–4 by Sionneau, P., and Gang, L. $24.95
The Heart and Essence of Dan-Xi’s Methods of Treatment by Zhû Dân-Xî $34.95
This class is also available in CD/NOTEBOOK format