This book is an advanced textbook and a clinical manual of Chinese andrology. Chinese andrology is a specialty within Chinese medicine and is usually practiced by modern Chinese doctors who with few exceptions practice integrated Chinese-Western medicine (zhong xi yi jie he). Whereas there is a reasonably-sized body of professional andrology literature in Chinese, this text represents the first comprehensive English language Chinese andrology text to date.
Section 1 introduces the foundations of Chinese andrology and includes all of the following:
- The history of andrology in Chinese medicine
- Anatomy of the male genitourinary system
- The channels and network vessels in andrology
- The viscera and bowels in andrology
- Andrological disease causes and pathomechanisms
- Chinese andrological diseases
- General treatment principles in andrology
Section 2 covers specific andrological diseases including:
- Scrotal and penile diseases
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Erectile dysfunction
- Male infertility
- Peyronie's disease
"With a depth of scholarly research that often surpasses even the Chinese source texts that inspired it, Bob Damone has created a masterpiece that weaves centuries of accumulated knowledge into one well- organized, clinically focused reference work. The authenticity, accuracy, and utility of this text will make it the defining work in the field of Chinese medical andrology for decades to come."
—Eric Brand, M.S., L.Ac.
Click here to read Peter Deadman's review
AUTHOR: Bob Damone, M.S., L.Ac