Approved for one CEU/PDA for NCCAOM and most states’ recertification
Note: This is the ONLINE version of this class. You will receive no printed materials, all of your work will be done online.
The incidence of asthma in developed countries continues to rise. In this class, Bob Flaws will teach you how to treat both acute asthmatic attacks and how to prevent repeat attacks using treatment during the remission stage. Using the techniques taught in this class, you will gain new levels of assurance and success with this commonly seen condition.
- Description of Asthma
- Western Medical Description
- Western Medical Treatment
- Chinese Medical Disease Categorization and causes
- Chinese Medical Disease Mechanisms
- Treatment based on pattern discriminations
- Effective Chinese medicinals and formulas
This class is also available in CD/Notebook format