Approved for one CEU/PDA for NCCAOM and most states’ recertification
Note: This is the CD/Notebook version of this class, the class is in a notebook/CD format. Your class will be shipped to you.
Twenty-five percent of all humans will experience a migraine at least once in their life, and many people experience them on a regular basis. In this class, you will learn the keys to treating this condition successfully with either acupuncture or Chinese herbal medicine. Includes Bob Flaws's personal secrets to success with migraines.
- Description of types of migraines and in whom they often occur
- Factors which provoke or trigger a migraine
- Western Medical Diagnosis
- Western Medical Treatment
- Potential Drug side effects
- Prophylactic Therapy
- Chinese Medical Disease Categorization and Disease Mechanisms
- Treatment based on pattern discrimination
- Effective medicinals and formulas
This class is also available in ONLINE format
Click here to view a sample of the course